Industrial or manufacturing mechanics – Imagine a role where you will always be perfecting your craft and will get to work on types of equipment that you may have never seen before!
Consider this opportunity to join an established company that boasts a clean and quieter facility, extremely unique and high-tech machinery, continuous training and learning, and different challenges all the time. You’ll enjoy working with a close-knit and talented team of mechanics and supervisors who you can rely on for support when you need it.
California Natural Products is searching for a Maintenance Technician for their plant in Lathrop, CA.
This is a graveyard shift role, 6pm-6:30am.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay range – Ranging from $23/hr. for entry level, to $32/hr. and more depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, optional benefits, flex spending, 401k, uniforms provided, shoe allowance program, PTO, overtime, holiday pay, and more.
- Better work environment – Because this is a food manufacturing environment, the facility is clean and sterile, the machinery is quieter, and your team members are always willing to help you out when needed.
- Excellent training opportunities – You are always learning here! Whether it is on the job, or in one of the formal training classes each month.
- Advancement – You can move up to a higher-level Mechanic role, or to another shift, or even into other areas of the company.
- Three-day weekend every other week – With 12 hr. rotating shifts, you only work about 14 days a month.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your information directly to: URL blocked - click to apply
About the Company: Founded in 1980 by Pat Mitchell, CNP has always been at the leading edge of developmental trends in foods and food ingredients. CNP invented and patented the natural processes for rice syrup, rice syrup solids, and rice milk in the early 80's. CNP pioneered the packaging of natural and organic aseptic beverages in the mid 90's. CNP has been a proponent of and leader in the nutritional, natural and organic food movements since their founding. CNP owns and operates a state-of-the-art aseptic processing and packaging facility in Lathrop, California.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have maintenance experience in a manufacturing/production environment, they want to hear from you!
They are also willing to consider individuals with mechanical abilities outside of manufacturing (ex. military, diesel, heavy equipment, etc.)
Adjustment Of Components
Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment