To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Jr Industrial Engineer
Denso • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
Denso Manufacturing Arkansas, Inc. Is currently seeking a Production Assembly Process Engineers (Industrial Engineer or Mechanical Engineer) in Osceola, Arkansas.
Relocation assistance is available!
Denso is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for major automakers. We are committed to making the world a better place through our world-first products and technologies.
If you have experience in process improvement, performing time studies and would like to opportunity for strong career progression, we would like to speak to you!
Production Assembly Process Engineer will:
· Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
· Work on the production floor performing time studies and line balances
· Calculate manpower requirements, machine capacities, and perform forecast studies using JIT concepts
· Design and develop tools, jigs, and flow racks
· Develop and present materials/presentations to various levels of management
· Support special projects such as capacity improvements, defect reduction, lead time reduction, and plant layout
· Support new product introduction
· Manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks to complete projects per schedule
· Assist other engineering team members with various projects
· Work flexible schedule to support assigned production team
· Use engineering tools and methods to help resolve manufacturing problems
· Participate in periodic training and benchmarking trips to other locations including DNJP, DMMI, and DMCN
· Train others on TPS and TIE concepts
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned (includes all non-essential or non-major activities)
· Work on the production floor 60 to 80% of the time
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field
· 0 – 3 years plus experience in Production Assembly Process improvement
· Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Know how to read and use common measuring tools including a tape measure
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering
· Experience/knowledge of performing time studies
· Experience with mechanical drawings, drafting, and AutoCAD
· Strong understanding of lean manufacturing and JIT concepts
· Ability to safely use common hand tools