This position starts immediately!!
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
· Restock all kitchen supplies as needed.
· Prepare and serve meals in a timely manner.
· Assist Lead Cook when asked
· Serve meals to clients
· Place food on serving line on time
· Follow assigned menu using sanitary guidelines
· Keep work areas clean
· Wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils
· Clean table tops and dining area after each meal
· Record daily temperatures of refrigeration system and food temperatures daily
· Perform cleaning duties assigned by supervisor, including sweeping and mopping kitchen and cafeteria
· Accept food deliveries and follow correct procedure when checking in food orders
· Other duties as assigned
Technical Competencies : Good personal hygiene. Ability to keep kitchen clean and stick to controlled portions of food. Respectable work attendance. Prior dietary experience or training. Willingness to learn and attend required trainings. Knowledge in food preparation.
Our healthcare client has multiple opportunities at their healthcare facility to include: Cleaner/housekeeper, Janitor, Dietary Housekeeping, Custodian.
Since they are open 7 days per week you can select the schedule to work. Looking for just weekends?? you can work just saturday or sunday.. looking for more days?? How about Friday, Saturday, Sunday? They will work with you to find a schedule to match your needs.
Dietary housekeeper responsibilities include the following:
*Coordinates with the dietary staff for client needs
*Serve and cleanup after client meals
*Responsible for Trash and Garbage cleanup
- Outline Of Food Preparation