To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1040 Malabar Road Southeast
Palm Bay, FL 32907
- Lina Kotwica
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SunTrust • Palm Bay, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of SunTrust is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
- Provide industry leading service
- Complete transactions according to established guidelines (complexity of transactions performed varies by Teller level)
- Identify referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals
- Participate, support and develop effective relationships with all branch partners including branch teammates, Regional Operation Manager, Financial Advisors, etc.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
- Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
- Ensure that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct
Entry level position that receives formal training and begins to handle face-to-face banking transactions in a branch, including but not limited to processing deposits, withdrawals, payments and balancing. Follows defined best practices for client interactions and service. Works under established procedures. Training will include identification of specific financial needs in order to assist clients, and may require making referrals where appropriate.
Your life is full of responsibilities; SunTrust provide the tools and resources to help you balance your Work and your Life needs through the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan - 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time away from work - vacations and holidays
- Professional development - SunTrust University, an in-house career growth and employee development program
- Tuition Assistance - financial help for going back to school
SunTrust is one of the nation's largest and strongest financial services holding companies in the United States. We offer branches and ATMs in convenient locations throughout the southern regions of the U.S. SunTrust provides deposit, credit, trust, and investment services to a broad range of retail, businesses, and institutional clients.
To apply Online please click the link below:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work-related experience involving face-to-face interactions with clients and the handling of cash or payment transactions
- Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines