NorthStar Auto Group is looking to add an experienced biller/office administrator to our accounting staff.
Must have automotive dealership experience , stable work history and verifiable references.
Benefits, vacation, holidays, sick days, full time in house position. Please forward resume to schedule an interview:
- Automotive Experience required
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities
Job Type: Full-time
- Basic Computer Skills: 2 year (Preferred)
- Will be responsible for reporting the financial condition of the dealership.
- Review general ledger for accuracy and prepared financial statements.
- Responsible for remitting sales tax to NY state.
- Payoff vehicle with flooring company.
- Costing deals and finalizing to accounting.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Input vehicles into accounting system.
- Coding and posting all payable invoices and process for payment.
- Reconcile vendors statements.
- Create new vendor accounts and obtain proper paperwork.
- Knowledge of DMV is essential.
- Post plates and in transit permit orders and post transmittals and Out-of-State-checks.
- Knowledge of the VERIFI system.
- Knowledge of Dealertrack DMS system
Provide Logistical Support