“The Largest Independent Established Multi-Specialty Group In Central North Carolina”
Excellent CMA/RMA Opportunity!
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER - COMPETITIVE PAY AND MONTHLY BONUS!
VOTED “BUSINESS OF THE YEAR” 2018
VOTED ONE OF THE “FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES IN THE TRIAD” 2019
CMA / RMA: Bethany Medical Center (BMC), a multi-specialty physician practice located in Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, North Wilkesboro, and Mt Airy. We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to perform patient interviews, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients. The CMAs/RMAs work closely with our Providers and fellow staff members to ensure quality patient care and satisfaction. This position will be in our Mt Airy, North Carolina office.
Roles/responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- Patient Care
- Specimen Collection
- Immunization Administration
- Data Collection & Entry Into EMR
- Patient Education
- Teamwork & Communication
- On-going Competency/Skills Assessment Required
Competitive Benefit Package Includes:
· Competitive Hourly Pay
· Monthly Incentive Bonus
· And more!
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: URL blocked - click to apply or URL blocked - click to apply
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center is the largest independent established multi-specialty group in Central North Carolina, serving the triad and surrounding communities for over 32 years. Bethany Medical Center is open 7 days a week, with 9 convenient locations and 12 practices in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, North Wilkesboro and Mt Airy, North Carolina. We have grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing 16 medical specialties. Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention. Bethany Medical Center employs 50 providers and 350 employees. You are invited to learn about us on our website at URL blocked - click to apply
- One of the following certifications is required (or must obtain within 6 month of hire):
- CMA- Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistants)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA- National Certified Medical Association (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
- ABR-OE- Assessment-Based Recognition in Order Entry (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistants
· 1 + years of experience in Family Practice, Neurology, Pain Management, and Internal Medicine is preferred.
Commercial Mobile Alert Systems