Our Marketing Directors meet locally with business owners and executives to explain the benefits of advertising with Goodstars Media PR (URL blocked - click to apply).
With growth, an average performer can annually make from:
$872,000 to $1,435,000 (not including stock options)
If you're a top performer, you'll double or even quadruple the figures above.
Travel is minimal as aside from quarterly corporate conference meeting weeks, your in-person presence is only required within your local District, yet we enable you to leverage tools to build a network of local and national corporate partnerships with ServiceAces and VOWAS.org. There is also an opportunity, with excellent performance, to move upward into a higher level role with provides higher compensation.
You'll complete a company-paid certification which initially tests your performance and begins to prepare you for your role. On top of other incentives, for every minute you work with us you'll earn stock (https://www.goodstars.org) from our pre-IPO partner organization GS Partners Inc (VOWAS.org) and applicable revenue shares, overrides, commissions, and/or bonuses (URL blocked - click to apply).
Compensation offers for your role may include:
- cash stipend of $2,400/week up to $8,400/week depending on your screening performance
- stock base options of fifteen (15) shares of stock hourly (estimated stock cash value of $300/hour*)
- opportunities for leadership and/or Vice President level offerings if you advance yourself quickly
- commissions per each advertising enrollment from an average range of $1,223/organization (basic advertising reach) up to $24,687/organization (best advertising reach) or more
- weekly override commissions on each team member's advertising enrollment production in your Division, from an average range of $611 weekly (5 division members) up to $18,340 weekly (150 division members) or more as your division grows
- $100,000 sign-on bonus stock cash*
A successful Marketing Director-in-Training, after their first four weeks has the opportunity to advance into a district Vice President role which includes commission overrides on others in your Division.
With good performance (at least an 80% Performance or Effective Rating) through your first twelve weeks, you have the opportunity to progress to a representative level stock earning role which includes larger stock options.
Successful Marketing Directors, after their first four weeks have the opportunity to advance into a Senior Director role which includes overrides on other successful Marketing Directors you qualify to supervise through their client's Advertising enrollment(s).
- After you've worked one year as a successful workforce member in good standing with us, you and your VOWAS approved household members would be eligible to receive applicable individual VOWAS.org benefits and services (URL blocked - click to apply) as a workforce member of our organization. If you are the breadwinner for your household and are out of work, or in between careers, and choose not to maintain your current healthcare insurance program, on top of our compensation packages you also may be able to qualify for a Benefits Bridge program which can include a health insurance plan and other incentives.
*based on post-IPO stock cash value estimate of the one-year post-IPO cash value range per share of $20.00 per share per Depat.org: URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply**$100,000 sign-on bonus stock cash terms and distribution rules as per Fast Track conditions listed here:URL blocked - click to apply
- Contract to hire
- Part time to full time - choose your own schedule (evenings, weekends, and/or normal business hours)
Expectations and requirements:
- Lead field efforts and strategic planning ensuring market penetration
- Develops and implements creative marketing and events
- Develops presentations, proposals, and collateral materials
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Previous experience in Marketing, or at least 5 years in Business Development or Sales
- Fundamental knowledge of internet technologies and online systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Two smart devices (a phone, tablet, and/or laptop) with a high speed (2MBPS upload and download) mobile data plan required
- Must speak English fluently
- Must hold a valid US Driver's License
- Must be authorized to work in the US (a citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa or free trade visa)