Sentinel is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for but not limited to the duties listed below as part of the Administration Team. This position reports to the Facilities & Administration Manager. The Administration responsibilities encompass a wide variety of tasks and projects including, but not limited to: Creating contracts for the sales team, proofing and creating PDF’s for proposals following corporate standards, formatting, proofing, PDF Bill of Material Excel files into standard format, entering deals into proprietary system, processing contracts through DocuSign, utilization of SharePoint and other proprietary systems for process work flows, binding proposals. They assist the sales team with RFP’s or RFB’s (requests for proposals or requests for bids by coordinating the required documentation for submittal by formatting, proofing, binding, creating tabs and preparing for shipping as required. Position involves some catering and reception coverage which includes occasionally answering incoming calls, distributing mail, distributing faxes, greeting visitors. Additional responsibilities will be assigned as this individual becomes trained and familiar with the primary admin responsibilities and in one or more of the following areas: Onboarding internal employees, Travel arrangements, Recruiting support, RFP administration, and Facility support. Miscellaneous projects will be assigned as the business requires.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with organizational, time-management skills and a “can-do” attitude and work well independently. This position is a full time opportunity located in Downers Grove, IL.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role supporting a sale team
- Associate’s Degree Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Advanced typing skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook 2010 or higher
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Strong technical acumen helpful
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Candidate must be able to work in a high-volume team environment with the ability to multitask
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, certification and hands-on training, and discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.