To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Melissa Cadena
- Phone: 312-422-1600 Ext 151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Connect Search, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for support of the Compensation function for the company and will be a compensation resource to the HR team and other departments within the company. Analyze and evaluate exempt and nonexempt positions to ensure consistent and equitable establishment of job worth. Participate in salary surveys in local and national labor markets. Administer the merit adjustment programs, reviewing changes in wages and salaries for conformance to policy. Administer incentive plans across the company
- Analyze and evaluate exempt and nonexempt positions to ensure consistent and equitable establishment of job worth
- Conduct and participate in salary surveys to price jobs in local and national labor markets and assist in determining competitive wage rate trends
- Assist in the evaluation and design of alternative methods of compensation and the design of compensation packages for various functional areas and levels of management
- Review the organization's base salary structure and rates and recommend changes necessary to ensure a competitive position
- Communicate and interpret compensation policies and procedures to establish and maintain uniform understanding and application
- Assist in the development and maintenance of job descriptions
- Support the organization's salary administration programs
- Ensure that company compensation policies and practices conform to state and federal standards and guidelines
- Keep informed of trends and new developments in compensation
- Support the Total Rewards annual plan
- Perform market pricing and job evaluations; assist in constructing market pricing based policies and practices.
- Project work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Business related field or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years experience as a Compensation Analyst, preferably in banking
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Must be detail-oriented and highly accurate
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations.