To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
- Sarah Santora
- Phone: 716-8964949
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
Kee Safety, Inc. • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Regional Sales Manager
Territory: North East Region
Selling to Save Lives!
Kee Safety is the largest global manufacturer of collective fall protection solutions and we are seeking an sales professional to join our team as a Regional Sales Manager.
Fall Protection is the one of the fastest growing industries in the US. Recent updates and changes to OSHA regulations ensure continued market growth for many years to come.
The ideal candidate will have solution based sales experience including design, engineering, fabrication and installation.
Why Kee Safety?
· Well established Global company with a track record of significant growth
· INC 5000 Fastest Growing Company for the last 8 years
· Autonomous yet challenging work environment
· Competitive base salary plus commission.
· Experienced internal resources dedicated to supporting your efforts.
· Full training on industry standards and product offerings
What makes this job awesome?
As a regional sales manager you will call directly on and visit customer sites in a wide array of unique industries very few get to experience. Some of these include:
· Government facilities, ranging from military bases to embassies
· Manufacturing facilities that make everything from chocolate bars to satellites.
· Power Plants, dams, bridges, skyscrapers, and many more.
You will work hand in hand with the safety and facility management professionals at these Fortune 1000 companies to collaboratively develop unique fall protection solutions to ensure their employees go home safe each day.
· Call on and sell our fall protection solutions to fortune 1000 companies in the industrial, aviation and commercial markets as well as related government and military clients.
· Meet assigned targets for total sales, outbound calls, quoting opportunities, etc.
· Develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level management.
· Develop and execute individual business development plan.
· Promptly action on inbound leads.
· Efficiently qualify new leads.
· Aggressively pursue all assigned opportunities.
· Regularly travel in designated territory performing site visits and customer consultations to determine solutions and obtain detailed information for estimates and proposals.
· Prepare accurate cost estimates and technical proposals.
· Maintain CRM database of assigned leads and opportunities.
· Attend networking and tradeshow events
· Travel: 40%-50%
Desired Skills and Experience
Basic Qualifications -
· Bachelor's degree with 3+ years sales experience or, in lieu of education, 6+ years of related sales experience preferably in the safety or industrial fields.
· Proven track record of professional success.
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CRM systems, etc.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Analytical and detail oriented problem solving skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· Extensive knowledge of fall protection solutions, regulations and/or construction processes.
· Professional Sales Training.
· Read construction drawings, take measurements and prepare to scale hand or AutoCAD sketches for estimating.
· Employee must be able to lift, climb (including above average heights), move, pull and transport at least 25 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs maximum infrequently.
· At customer sites the employee may be required to wear personal protective equipment including steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and/or respirators.
About this company
Kee Safety, Inc.
Kee Safety offers an autonomous yet fast paced work environment with a competitive salary plus commission potential, major medical, and vacation days.
Kee Safety, Inc. is one of the world's leading Safety Solutions Suppliers. We have been providing industry specific solutions such as railings, barriers, perimeter protection, fall prevention and many other applications since 1934.
From Machine Guards to Roof Edge Fall Protection, Guardrailing to Pedestrian Barriers, Shop Fitting to Children's Playgrounds, Kee Safety has supplied the answer to many problems with safe, reliable, cost effective and durable solutions. www.keesafety.com
Kee Safety, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, place of national origin or other categories protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time