To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yuba City, CA
- Human Resources
- Phone: 866.334.7777
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Home Care Providers • Yuba City, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Physical Therapist (PT)
Yuba City CA
Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA is seeking a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist to complete in-home visits. Candidates must feel comfortable with adult/geriatric clients with multiple problems ranging from generalized weakness to cardiac, neuro and ortho conditions. We are seeking that Physical Therapist that understand the advantages of caring for clients one-on-one in their own home and thrive on seeing their clients become independent once again.
We are proud to offer our Careport Program to our clients. As part our therapy team, you will be working with advanced home care technology that will allow you to monitor your client's understanding and compliance of their individualized home exercise program daily.
Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal/written communication and teaching skills as well as feel comfortable with electronic documentation. Candidate with previous home care, outpatient or skilled nursing facility experience preferred but not required.
Coverage includes throughout the Yuba City / Marysville / Colusa / Olivehurst / Williams and surrounding areas.
Why work with us?
Our competitive pay, and career growth opportunities make Aspire Home Healthcare, Northern CA the premiere company in the home health industry!
Our full-time employees enjoy:
- One-on-One client care
- Health benefits and paid time off
- Paid hourly drive time
- Mileage reimbursment
- Regular evaluations with annual merit increases
- 401K option
- Employee referral bonus up to $500.00
Our part-time employees enjoy:
● One-on-One Client Care
● Flexible scheduling
● Regular Evaluations with annual merit increases
● Mileage reimbursement
● Paid drive time
● Employee referral bonus up to $500.00
We look forward to speaking to you about our wonderful opportunities!
● Active CA Physical Therapist license
● A minimum of one years of patient care experience; preferably in the home health setting is
● Able to travel the assigned territory based on geographical area offered
● Able to work three days per week as a part- time employee / Able to work Monday to Friday as a full-time employee
● Able to assist with on call / weekends when needed
● Active CPR Certification
● Active driver license and reliable transportation
● Electronic documentation experience
Keywords: PT, physical therapist, physical therapy, home health therapist, home health physical therapist, travel therapist, travel therapy, travel physical therapist, VNA, geriatric therapist, geriatric therapy, PTA