Stable, growth-oriented, customer-focused leading Hardwoods Supplier seeks a self-motivated and a proven producer for a key Sales position. The successful candidate will have a history of building new client relationships, maintaining excellent customer service, and surpassing quotas. Knowledge and experience in selling various hardwoods i.e. molding, rope molding, trim, etc. is required. Experienced support staff and existing accounts are available. Our reputation is derived from our quality service, dedication and commitment to our customers. Compensation structure includes a base plus commission schedule to earn more than $60,000 first year and $100,000.00 second year This position reports directly to the President.
- Verifiable successful outside commissioned sales experience in the hardwoods industry is required
- An established potential client base extremely beneficial
- Proven ability to create, maintain and execute a successful territory sales plan
- Bilingual in English/Spanish desirable
- Ability to initiate and control sales processes with new clients
- Follow up and monitor projects with current customers to ensure their satisfaction and to generate additional sales opportunities
- Project a positive presence in negotiations to maximize revenues and profits
- Close and multi-task sales opportunities
- Self-starter with the ability to prospect from telemarketing and cold-call leads and to generate new opportunities
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation package, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We associate with only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be capable of becoming one of the best Sales Specialist in the region, please email resume to Human Resources.