To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Crystal Chavez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Registered Nurse
InGenesis, Inc. • Washington, DC
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADMINISTRATIVE REGISTERED NURSE
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Registered Nurse to support a Federal Occupational Health program in Washington DC.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
This Registered Nurse will be assigned to assist the Program Manager with responsibilities for program development, system improvements, and quality management activities. This nurse shall not be expected to replace nurses who call in sick but may be expected to perform additional clinical duties if requested by the Program Manager, including staffing.
· Competitive Salary
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Federal Holidays
· Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Life and Disability Insurance
- Two plus (2) years of experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing.
- Current RN licensure with CPR and AED certification.
- Advanced knowledge of occupational health nursing principles, concepts, regulations, and practices.
- Working knowledge of occupational health nursing and occupational health unit functions.
- Knowledge of OSHA Respiratory Protection and Bloodborne Pathogen Standards.
- Experience with quality assurance and performance improvement programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with a diverse OSHE team and a diverse and geographically disperse employee population and to assist in the efficient management and resolution of complex occupational health issues.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Demonstrated ability to create presentations, briefing papers, reports and other types of occupational health guidance documents.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.