To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Leasing Administrative Assistant
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GREAT TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY - NEED ASAP
LEASING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Summary of Position:
Administrative Assistant to Lease Administration Manager, Supervisor, and staff. The primary purpose of this position is to provide full support to the Lease Administration Manager and Team, consistent with the accuracy, timeliness and efficiency required by this legal-based department, while adapting to the ever-changing real estate environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for researching, identifying and accurately affixing the location number on all incoming mail, date stamping and promptly distributing to the appropriate recipient
• Key Operator for the Printer, Copier and Fax Machine (maintain supplies, arrange for repairs, outage notifications, etc.)
• Maintain tracking system for documents due back from Landlords/Lenders/others, and initiate calls as needed
• Prepare, log, track and obtain corporate execution on documents by internal executives
• Process legal documents according to protocol (estoppels/SNDAs, options, amendments, commencement certificates, etc.)
• Prepare internal and external correspondence and send to working, legal and Visual files as appropriate
• Process vendor changes
• Maintain secure files by strictly limiting access to the legal team, and routinely reconciling checked-out files
• Assist in synchronizing legal files, green files and Visual in keeping with department procedures
• Attend Progress Report Meetings, distribute reports and resolve turnover date issues
• Prepare and send documents to scan as requested
• Retrieve working and legal files for the Lease Administration Team as requested on a daily basis
• Log, organize, duplicate, scan and file all bankruptcy documents
• Cover telephones for Manager and Supervisors as needed
• Routine general administrative tasks to assist department: File, copy, scan, mail, setup and organize files, compile data, collect documents, schedule meetings, make phone calls, general correspondence, emails, etc.
• Special projects as assigned by Manager and Supervisor as needed
• Other routine and general administrative tasks requested by Manager, Supervisor or Team Members
• Maintain absolute confidentiality over matters of a private, proprietary or sensitive nature
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications :
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Excellent telephone and e-mail skills
• Ability to draft correspondence using proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization and syntax
• Must be detail oriented and priority sensitive, with a full understanding of the high level of accuracy and timeliness required in a legal environment
• Able to research and resolve position-related issues with a minimum of supervision
• Able to properly communicate with Management, Team Members, Attorneys, Landlords and Corporate Executives
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Required ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality at all times
• Strong time management skills with the ability to adapt and respond to changing conditions with sense of urgency
• Able to work under pressure while maintaining professionalism and diplomacy