Well established and growing firm is looking to add an additional .Net Developer to join the team responsible for building applications and services for the middle-office platforms. In this role, will be developing and maintaining service-oriented applications and collaborate with business and other technical groups to ensure that all data is captured and delivered in a highly efficient and reliable manner.
Will perform the following duties:
* Research, design, develop, test and support software components and full applications.
* Build solutions using .Net C#, Oracle and other technologies.
* Cultivate expertise in relevant aspects of the business domain and apply that knowledge to maximize technology value.
* Provide production support for new and existing systems and tools.
* Focus on the entire technical stack and an eye for building a stable, optimized environment with minimized risk.
* Have interest in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solutions.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering , Math or related discipline.
* 3 years experience developing software applications using an object oriented language. Relevant expereince can be substituted for education.
* 3 years of recent hands-on experience with the .NET, C++, or Java technologies.
* Demonstrated ability to design and query relational database tables.
* Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with technical and business staff are required.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced team environment.
* Ability to work in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)