Spanish bilingual skills are valued here in this ground-floor opportunity as publicly-traded organization is seeking to open a local customer contact center.
You will provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions and providing pricing/setup for our products and services. The Customer Service Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering and/or making follow-up calls to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers setting up new service or support for existing services and ensuring that callers feel valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing upset customers as needed.
- Making sales recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive compensation of $16-$17/hour
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- & much more
Company requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program, a drug test, as a condition of employment. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.