To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
- Ranjeet Kaur
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chapel Hill Solutions • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking to fill various open roles of Manufacturing Technician with our Direct client. If you are interested, kindly share your most updated resume.
Role: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Aloha, Oregon
Job Type: Long term contract
Shift: Compressed Day and Compressed Night
Shift Hours: 12 hours (7AM-7:30PM/7PM-7:30AM)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for performing functions associated with all wafer production operations. Performs set-up, calibration and preventative maintenance tasks on wafer fabrication equipment.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Participates in ODP safety expectations and culture.
- Assignments are routine and repetitious in nature. Work performed within narrowly defined parameters.
- Limited judgment required in resolving standard problems.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Training others with documented instructions may be required to support the ODP business need.
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment.
- Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Good problem solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities. Basic math skills are required.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Computer Systems: Computer Literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates