To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 East Avis Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronics Parts Changer
Specmo Enterprises, Inc. • Madison Heights, MI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking to add a Cluster Parts Changer to our team! Our Parts Changers are responsible for exchanging our parts according to specific directions for OEM speedometer clussters .
Applicants MUST be able to work a five day work week, and be available to work from 9:30 am - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (at least 40 hours per week).
We offer the following benefit package to our full time employees:
· ASRHealthBenefits using the HAP PPO & EPO Networks
· Flexible Spending Account/FSA
· Guardian Dental Plan/Vision Discount Plan
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Weekly Pay
· Company Apparel Program Allowance
· Employee Assistance Program
· GM Supplier Discount
· GREAT Co-Workers!
To be considered for this position you must have:
· High school diploma. Technical or Trade school diploma preferred.
· Previous electronics repair experience a plus.
· Ability to troubleshoot mid to high level components and document repairs necessary to repair component.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and office.
· Excellent attention to detail and organizations skills and experience with running test software.
· Ability to read schematics.
· Comfortable using volt meter, soldering iron, etc.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you meet all of the above qualifications, we want to hear from you today! You may apply through this ad, or fax your resume to 248-307-2917 for immediate consideration.