Looking for a new opportunity?
Together, we may be a perfect fit.
Apply today and let’s find out!
Our client believes that most local marketing is ineffective because it’s cluttered and confusing. So they create crystal-clear and laser-focused commercials and videos. The result: business can win more customers now and build their brands for the future. Plus, they’re committed to serving busy marketing managers by being their trusted video resource and making their jobs easier.
Content Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for an energetic, passionate, and eager-to-learn content creator to write and produce various marketing projects, to blog regularly, and to expand our client’s company’s digital footprint, awareness, and leads.
- Writes engaging, motivating, and search engine optimized content, including but not limited to: blogs (2 - 3 per week), lead magnet content (2 - 3 per month), landing pages, LinkedIn articles, videos, social media posts, e-mail newsletters, and sales pitch decks, etc.
- Promotes content on our social media channels, and monitors comments and conversations to determine relevant topics for future content.
- Creates, maintains, and executes content calendar; schedules content for release, ensures content is posted as scheduled.
- Collaborates with marketing, sales, and design teams to produce relevant content for all stages of our sales and marketing processes.
- Identifies and targets keywords and phrases and creates content around them.
- Uses HubSpot to develop and refine website content and design, and to create marketing campaigns (e-mail, video, social media, etc).
- Uses Vidyard to upload, update, and maintain video library.
- Coordinates and directs video shoots for content production.
- Gathers data from HubSpot, Vidyard, and Google Analytics to evaluate performance.
- Tracks, measures, and reports on content effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience producing content for the web.
- Past experience building and engaging audiences either online or offline.
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Loves to write, and loves communication in all forms: text, video, audio.
- Understands and works the Inbound Organization philosophy.
- Is highly creative and an excellent writer, but is also process-driven, thinks in terms of scale, and uses data to make smart content and marketing decisions.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Opportunities for advancement.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.