Customer Service Roles Available
Availability: Full Time and Part Time Immediate Start Ideal
Customer Service Job Summary
You will be working as part of our amazing customer service team as you promote a client’s brand to customers at our retail based promotional events. You will deliver a high level of customer service and a positive customer experience to all who attend in a friendly, positive, and enthusiastic manner . Some of your duties will include:
- Representing Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face At Our Events
- Answering Customer’s Questions & Providing General Customer Service
- Helping Customers Determine if a Product/Service is Right For Them
- Relating to Customers and Overcoming Common Objections
- Registering New Customers & Collecting Their Payment Details
In this position, you’ll be learning new skills and applying basic customer service, sales, and marketing techniques. Individuals that produce consistent results will have the chance to assume additional responsibilities as well, so if you’re looking for career progression, this might be a good fit!
Company Perks Include:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedules
- Travel opportunities
- Regular bonuses
- Team nights out in downtown Chicago
- Attendance at award galas or black-tie events
- Plus, much more!
We’re interested in meeting with people that are:
- Able to commute to our office in Chicago, IL
- Over the age of 18 & eligible to work in the US
- Wanting to work in a positive, exciting work environment
- Wanting to grow personally and professionally
- Able to work well in team environments
No previous experience? NO PROBLEM. We love working with people that are eager to learn, so if you’re ready to learn, we are ready to teach. In addition, we provide all-inclusive paid training and ongoing coaching and mentorship to all our existing and future employees.
Don’t wait any longer to make the most out of not only your career but also your future! Apply NOW!
For Consideration: Send in your resume or cover letter as soon as possible. We will be contacting qualified individuals immediately upon review.
Interview process: Interviews will be conducted via zoom initially however this is an in person position, all shortlisted candidates will be required to commute to the office in Chicago. Let’s get your career started today! Apply Now!
- Active Listening
- Customer Service