To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stafford Springs, CT
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Transmission Technician / Transmission Reconditioner
Bolles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram • Stafford Springs, CT
Posted 25 days ago
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Transmission Technician, you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your career.
Like all great stories, the Bolles Family of dealerships started from humble beginnings, and we want you to be part of the next chapter. In 1976, Mr. Bolles entered the automotive repair world by running a repair shop in his backyard. Two dealership locations and thirty years later, the Bolles Family and the cornerstone motto "Never ever give up" helped push everyone through to where the business is today.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Perform transmission overhaul, rebuilds, and reconditioning
- Cleaning and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- 3+ years of experience as a Transmission Technician
- Auto repair certification highly preferred (ASE/Chrysler)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Dealership Provided Uniforms
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
Stop in and see how the Bolles Brothers are "Outworkin' the Other Guys Every Day and Every Way".