To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Oracle Federal Administrator/General Ledger SME
i360technologies, Inc • Herndon, VA
Posted 11 days ago
i360 has an upcoming need for an Oracle Functional Federal Admin, General Ledger, Budget Execution and Month-End Budget Reporting SME to provide implementation support Oracle Federal Financials R12.2 for a shared service environment. The successful candidate will have (6) six years of experience driving best practices in a federal environment. On-boarding now through October 2019 in Herndon VA.
· Must have (6) six years of implementing, sustaining and enhancing Budget-to-Report (B2R), General Ledger (GL) Federal Admin (FV) business process flow functionality within the Oracle ERP enterprise model solution, in close consultation with the Agency Deployment and Implementation Teams
· Must have experience working independently to lead functional efforts in managing scope and changes required for implementing General Ledger, Budget Execution and Federal Admin functionality as part of the Oracle ERP enterprise model solution
· Will be expected to provide expertise to analyze, troubleshoot and recommend break fix solutions and improvements based upon “best practices” and R12.2 Budget-to-Report (B2R), General Ledger (GL) Federal Admin (FV) business process flow areas and tasks:
o Budget Planning & Formulation
o Federal Admin
o Distribute Budget
o Manage Budget
o Manage Continuing Resolution Authority
o Reprogram and Rescind Funds
o Maintain the General Ledger
o Create and Post Journal Entries
o Prior Period Adjustments
o Month and Year End Closing
· Must be able to assist project teams in configurations and standardizations when adding new clients to the shared service platform.
· Must have demonstrated prior experience, with a minimum of six (6) years, implementing or supporting Oracle Federal Financials R12, with emphasis on analysis, implementation and problem resolution across multiple process areas and modules.
· Must have demonstrated hands-on experience implementing and configuring Oracle R12 federal administrator in a Federal environment to enable processes and all associated setup, activities and reports for:
o General Ledger / Fed Admin
o Cash/Funds Management and Execution
o Budget Execution
o Treasury Requirements
o Reporting and Business Intelligence
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability; preferably with prior experience working to analyze and implementation desk items
· Excellent customer service skills including ability and desire to answer phones and log help desk tickets when necessary.
· Demonstrated prior experience in working as a team member with other groups to resolve issues.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
· Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
· Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must be able to clear a federal background check - Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
· Employees preferred
· Must be a US Citizen
Primary Location: Herndon VA
Hours on-site: Monday- Friday On-site
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability