To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
402 South 4th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Comprehensive Healthcare • Yakima, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Nurse?
Nurses in our inpatient units collaborate with behavioral health treatment teams to provide integrated, evidence-based treatment to clients throughout their stay. Nurses work closely with clients to administer medications, to provide education about prescriptions and general health needs, and to develop a treatment plan that reflects the clients’ goals. When possible, nurses will also coordinate with clients’ families or social supports to help position clients for success upon discharge from our facilities. Our programs have adopted trauma-informed principles to client care, so the nursing process will similarly take a respectful, patient, client-centered approach. Continuing medical education and regular supervision are provided as part of this position.
We have three positions available at our Competency Restoration Program in Yakima. Nurses at the CRP enjoy a three-day work week with 12-hour shifts (7am-7:30pm or 7pm-7:30am), plus a full-time salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Nurse duties may include:
- administering medications (including injections) and monitoring clients’ symptoms & response to medication
- counseling clients & their families about medications and treatment
- completing nursing intake assessments
- participating in collaborative treatment planning for each client, and offering expertise regarding nursing and medical concerns when needed
- assessing clients for safety and risk to self or others, and taking appropriate crisis intervention measures when indicated
- following appropriate policies, training, and techniques for managing aggressive behavior—including the use of seclusion & restraints
- completing all clinical documentation in timely and thorough manner
- RN / Registered Nurse in Washington State (or eligible for RN license)
Salary: minimum starting salary of $65,000 annually, plus benefits
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department gladly offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please reach out at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.
- RN license in Washington State (or eligible for RN license)