Collaborate with leadership to perform data and trend analysis; create reports that summarize findings and insights to present recommendations. Works with leadership across the organization to learn the nuances of each Pioneer facility and product line and help identify opportunities for improvement. Provides both standard and ad hoc analysis to drive EBITDA growth.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities
· Publishes reports and delivers presentations to leadership based on data and trend analysis.
· Publishes analysis of variable margin performance by customer/part number.
· Develop and validate cost savings related to capital investments and continuous improvement projects
· Analyzes actual vs. standard cost variances to ensure integrity of costing system.
· Performs standard cost reviews and updates standards as needed.
· Provides inflation analysis to support price increase decision making.
· Reviews assumptions and provides analysis for forecasting and budgeting purposes.
· Builds cost models in support of operations and pricing.
· Collaborates with divisional leadership to stay up to date on challenges, opportunities and business dynamics across the organization.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations or Finance
· At least 1 year of prior Analyst experience, preferably in the Manufacturing industry
· Strong Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills
· Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX or a similar ERP system
· Some travel required to Pioneer’s facilities across the United States and Mexico (approx. 15%)
· Excellent communication skills; including writing reports and delivering presentations
· Strong desire for continuous education and professional growth
· Comfortable influencing more experienced leaders
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation