Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for an Express Lane / Customer Service Advisor to join their team!!
The Express Lane Customer Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers’ experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding customer’s vehicle
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a customer service advisor:
- Experience in a Express Lane Advisor role strongly preferred
- Customer facing experience
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
This is an EXPRESS Service Advisor | Customer Service | Greeter position; please DO NOT APPLY if you are seeking a Service Advisor role.