Benefits Administrator I- Leave Administrator
Location: Dallas, TX
· Manage Benefits mailbox; reply to and / or route inquiries to the appropriate destination.
· Ensures timely response to all inquiries.
· May provide education, coaching and consulting to HR Business Partners on all matters relating to the 401(k) plan and benefit programs.
· Provide backup support to Sr Benefits Administrator, wellness administrator, and / or Benefits Admin II.
· Leave of Absence Administrator Tasks.
· Administer and manage leave programs, including updating and improving system.
· Research questions from human resources department and employees about leave policies. Ensure that forms are collected, recorded, and filed on time.
- HS Diploma/GED required
- PHR and or experience with corporate benefits highly preferred