To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1800 Baltimore Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tepa, LLC • Kansas City, MO
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A little about us..
Tepa, LLC, is a shared services organization owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. Tepa provides common leadership, administration and management for tribally-owned certified small businesses to ensure clients receive the greatest efficiencies, cost benefits and quality. The independent businesses, known as the Tepa Companies, offer a diverse portfolio of services, including heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental consulting, technology and fueling systems. Established in 2005, the Tepa Companies employ more than 300 people in offices across the United States, including California, Colorado, Georgia, Missouri and Texas. Find out more about the Tepa Companies at Tepa.com. Tepa, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now about you..
Tepa, LLC Is seeking an Administrative Assistant, located in our Kansas City, Missouri location. As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. The Administrative Assistant ensures the efficiency of day to day operations of the office, and supports the work of management and other staff.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are available
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain all office common areas, to include but not limited to the reception and waiting area, kitchen/breakroom, and conference rooms.
- Send out weekly communication to the Professional Services (PS) staff regarding timesheet deadlines and updating the PS calendar on SharePoint
- Plan and execute morale events for the Kansas City office.
- Manage the Uber Business account.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Department Heads and Leadership.
What are we looking for:
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in an office setting
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multi task, prioritize and work under pressure