Senior Security Specialist – Treasury HVA PMO
IT Coalition is seeking a Senior Security Specialist with a focus in A&A and Information Assurance to support the Treasury HVA PMO Program.
IT Coalition, Inc. is an information technology and consulting company focused on servicing the needs of the Federal Government. IT Coalition’s mission is to apply earned expertise in information technology and information assurance/security to assist this client in achieving its mission. IT Coalition is located in Alexandria, VA and offers outstanding compensation and benefits plan and a challenging and rewarding professional work environment.
Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Conducting cyber audits, developing cyber policy, creating cyber plans, procedures, and SOPs to support a large enterprise wide IT infrastructure.
• Providing cybersecurity technical advisory services regarding Federal and commercial leading practices, relevant strategic initiatives, and emerging technologies/trends.
• Staying updated on Federal policies, regulations, FISMA compliance and standards, and Cyber Security requirements.
Qualifications Shall Include:
• Must have two (2) years applied IA/Security Engineering experience with a Bachelor degree in Math, Computer Science or information systems from an accredited college or university or six or more years applied experience without a Bachelor degree.
Skills Shall Include:
• Knowledge of NIST 800-53, 800-30, 800-37, & other applicable cyber OMB Memorandums & DHS Directives
• Knowledge of industry standard government and commercial security evaluation criteria.
• Ability to provide programmatic support to include monitoring all work and coordinating with designated federal representatives and private industry as required.
• Ability to analyze existing functional security requirements, security policies, architecture and operational procedures for security flaws.
• Ability to apply defined security analysis methodologies to a variety of government networks or systems.
• Ability to lead a team of analysts and engineers in security assessments of developmental or operational networks and systems.