To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Any City in US - Remote, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Director
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Any City in US - Remote, CO
Posted 18 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking Business Development Director for the produce industry open to all US territory! Candidate can be located anywhere in the US but open to travel.
This is a direct hire/permanent role; not temporary or contract!
$80-90K Base + Commission
Full Benefits 1st of the month after 30 days including health, matching 401K and PTO!
The Business Development Director is responsible for driving sales in the Produce channel. The incumbent will develop business plans and sales strategy for this channel that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
Business Development Director Responsibilities:
- Drives sales in the produce channel. Leads and develops commercial initiatives, solutions, and selling stories focused on driving brand awareness and sales.
- Develops business plans and sales strategy for the produce channel that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Grows and manages Produce revenues, including leading the team through the entirety of the sales planning process.
- Develops corporate relationships ensuring customer satisfaction, and promotes ongoing communication with large customers.
- Receives and provides professional responses to RFPs and RFIs, and leads customer presentations as required. Working with the Sales team and others, provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing for all requests while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted.
Business Development Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent is preferred; Business Administration, Marketing, Food Science and Chemistry are preferred areas of study.
- 5+ years’ experience in business planning and execution in the Produce channel.
- Experience is food safety and chemical sales. Equipment sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record in a market with revenues of $50M+.