Delaware Valley/Philadelphia Metro
CareersUSA is an award-winning, woman-owned, national staffing firm offering businesses a wide range of staffing services including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire personnel as well as payroll processing and HR Time & Attendance software solutions. In addition to connecting employers with employees, CareersUSA finds people meaningful jobs and successful careers. We are looking for professional outside sales people, true consultants and hunters to fill positions Outside Sales Representative positions available in the Delaware Valley/Philadelphia Metropolitan marketplace.
The Sales Director is responsible for leadership, management and profitability of an assigned branch of CareersUSA. The Outside Sales Representative serves as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing solutions to their business needs. Enjoy the rewards of being a top performer and the satisfaction of “Connecting Great People with Great Companies”.
- Drive new business in existing markets; expand existing relationships and reactivate dormant accounts
- Identify needs for staffing and payrolling and provide solutions to boost client revenue growth
- Establish and maintain positive business and client relationships through appointments, cold calls and presentations
- Motivate an inside sales team to consistently achieve above quota performance
- Participate in networking events; establish and strengthen relationships with clients; provide general PR
- Partner with senior management to develop strategies for new business development, and client expansion
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 plus years of sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Solid organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive base salary
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Uncapped commissions
- A career path to success
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Protected local territory - no overnight travel
- Comprehensive training program
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Application Process: Please submit your resume through this posting
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!