What Are You Looking For?
Do you want to join a dynamic, growing company that is passionate about what they do for their clients? Do you like working in an open, collaborative environment that stresses teamwork? Can you appreciate a company that values hard work, but also encourages you to have a little fun while you work and expects you to leave your suit and tie at home? Are you looking for a company that offers:
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Wages
- Paid lunches
- 401(k) - We offer a generous company match after 90 days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- Comfortable and Friendly Work Environment
- Comprehensive Training - We provide you with the tools that you will need to succeed!
- Monthly Company Sponsored Events
If you like what you see so far, and if you are someone who possesses exceptional customer service skills, outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic and are amazingly detail oriented, then contact us today!
Who We Are:
We are an online marketing platform specific to the restaurant industry. Our platform provides marketing tools to promote restaurants directly to consumers in a cost effective manner. We build and manage interactive websites, social media platforms and brand reputation tools for thousands of businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is ready to work in a friendly, collaborative and fast paced environment. Ordereze is a growth-oriented company whose mission is to help restaurants grow their business by offering innovative products and services designed to assist them with creating and enhancing their online presence and reputation. Our management team is thoroughly invested in expanding our customer base and growing our sales team. The right candidate will have an opportunity to work in a fun environment with a dynamic team focused on sales, customer care and providing great service.
· Persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service; close the sale
· Manage a full sales cycle including prospecting, initial customer contact, needs identification, solutions-based selling, proposal development, demonstration and closing
· Identify potential customers and create interest in our products
· Make outbound calls and proactive touches (ex. email) that align with the individual account strategy and agreed upon touch plans.
· Effectively use voice mail messages to drive call backs
· Follow up with customers on initial interactions in a timely manner
· Develop and cultivate strong business relationships with primary decision makers.
· Partner with peers and internal business partners to identify selling strategies
· Accountable for achieving sales goals through identified core business objectives
· Work with the VP of Sales to identify opportunities and build sales pipeline
· Utilize company tools to manage customers, pipelines, productivity, and to provide analysis
· Create, update, and maintain various reports: present reports to management in a timely, clear, and accurate manner
· Educate clients on the importance of marketing their business on the internet
· Occasional lifting 20 Lbs. or less
Highly driven to meet sales goals
Has a "hunter" mentality and confident in his/her ability to close the sale: tenacious
Inside sales/cold calling experience preferred, but not mandatory
Willingness to make a high volume of calls and book appointments
Persuasive phone presence and a "can do attitude"
Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent oral/written communication skills
Established presentation, negotiation, time management and organizational skills
Results driven with a superior attention to detail
Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
Possesses effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
Ability to work with peers in a team focused environment
Exceptional work ethnic and highly motivated; a proven self-starter looking to grow professionally
Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
Restaurant experience a plus
Attention To Detail