KnowledgeBank, Inc. is an award winning provider of human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
We are currently seeking a full time experienced Call Center Tier 2 - HR Assistant II to support one of our federal clients onsite located in Alexandria, Virginia. This position is full time and onsite.
The successful candidate will have one year of experience working in a professional environment. The HR Assistant II will serve one of the following teams: Personnel, Payroll, Benefits, Records Management, or Customer Service Center. Additionally, this position will provide the following tasks.
- Work independently on one or more of the following tasks:
- Perform payroll research and discrepancies
- Correcting SINQ errors
- Process re-certifications, leave adjustments, VLTP donations, non-pay impacting personnel actions, and process FEHB, FEGLI, and TSP elections or changes.
- Resolve inquiries independently or in collaboration with others.
- Researching and resolving questions regarding employee payroll forms, benefit information and documents and related personnel transactions;
- Coordinating responses and answers with the PP&B processing Teams and/or with agency HR representatives and employees.
- Reviewing employees' records to provide explanations for questions related to pay statements system NFC-RUMBA, system WebTA-timecards, benefits forms, and Personnel system-RPA actions and other system research.
The required qualifications for this position include:
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly, professionally and fluently
- Detail oriented with strong writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong typing and writing abilities
- Excellent listening and human relations skills
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and understand the process or workflow of each inquiry resolution
- Ability to respond appropriately to changing situations
- Proven ability to work as a team member
- Experience with various software applications including internal and external websites and customer relationship management systems (EmpowHR, Siebel, WebTA, etc.) highly desired
- Experience with HR (specifically eTAS, payroll, personnel, and benefits) desired
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen
KnowledgeBank offers a competitive pay and benefits package that includes generous paid-time-off including holidays, short-and-long-term disability; group health insurance including medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending account for health and dependent care; 401(k) retirement plan and professional certification reimbursement.
KnowledgeBank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Members of ethnic minorities, women, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam-era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans, persons of disability and/or persons age 40 and over are encouraged to apply.
Update Customer Information
Take Customer Order
Utilize Questioning Skill