Wake up every morning knowing you have the power and the tools to change lives. EBS is the employer of choice for social workers who truly want to help children learn, evolve, and grow! Join us, and we’ll give you everything you need to fuel your passion as a social worker.
Whether you are new grad or an experienced social worker looking to reinvigorate your career, we offer the right job in the right place, right now, including:
- Top-ranked public and private schools
- Clinical settings
- In-home treatment
Expect more from your employer, like a competitive salary, sign-on bonuses, job flexibility, licensure reimbursement, unlimited access to CEUs and training, relocation assistance, unparalleled mentorship, access to an unbelievable network of top therapists who share your level of passion, and an entire team who will support you professionally and personally as you grow with EBS!
Here at EBS, your career as a social worker is what you make it. That’s why thousands of social workers—experienced and new grads—choose a job with EBS, and stay with us throughout their careers. Treat in a specific specialty area. Study abroad. Become a mentor. Whatever your dream, EBS can help you make it happen!
- Master’s degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Social Work or Social Welfare, Marriage & Family Therapy, Child Psychology, Child Development, Counseling Psychology, Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology or Education with an emphasis in counseling.
- The completed degree program must also include relevant coursework and child-related experience and/or internships as required by CCL.
- Relevant clearances, a plus!
If you haven’t already started to apply, you probably want to know more about why EBS is the largest independent provider of services for the school-based and pediatric populations. We believe that every child has the power to change and grow--no matter their diagnosis or learning disability. And that’s exactly why we hire the most inspiring people in the therapy and special education field. Read more at ebshealthcare.com
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Child Development