To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
40 Kenwood Circle
Franklin, MA 02038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Labor Warehouse
ARCA, Inc • Franklin, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Why work nights when you can work days for us!
ARCA Recycling is seeking General Labor Warehouse Associates for various manual, semi-skilled tasks related to disassembling appliances for the recycling process.
We are an innovative company dedicated to preserving the environment through energy efficiency and proper appliance disposal. This is a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding career with an industry leader. Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Disassemble appliances prior to and/or after CFC evacuation according to company standards, procedures and safety rules. This includes removing shelves, doors, plastic, glass, and gaining access to the foam within these units by cutting, chipping, peeling, and remove the foam for proper processing
- Load and unload trucks as needed, move appliance thru recycling process Dependable and arrives to work on time, follows break schedules and follows proper call in procedures.
- May be required to work overtime due to fluctuations in business volume and staffing. There will be rotating Saturdays with a Monday off.
Essential Skills and Experience
Previous Mechanical experience required
Previous warehouse experience preferred
Excellent Teamwork skills
Aptitude to remain calm, pleasant and professional while under strenuous physical requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass, a company pre-employment physical exam, drug test, and criminal background check.
- This position is subject to random drug tests for safety sensitive positions. We are a Drug Free Workplace and follow Federal Drug Guidelines.
We offer competitive wage along with benefits that include: Health, dental, life, STD, 401(k), paid vac, sick & holidays.
To apply and be considered for these openings please submit a complete resume or contact us for an application.
We are an E-Verify Employer
We are a Drug Free Workplace
EEO Employer M/F/D/V