Qualifications of the Business Development & Marketing Assistant:
- 1-2 years’ experience in direct marketing, field marketing, direct sales, field sales, telesales, customer service, customer relations, client services, business development, and other marketing & sales related fields an asset.
- Individual must be hard working, motivated, and have a great work ethic
- Desire and ability to exceed sales and lead quotas.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be goal-oriented, and ambitious.
- Must be willing to be trained from an entry level position
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive performance bonuses. If you are seeking a career with fast-paced growth opportunities in a team-oriented environment, please respond immediately by submitting your resume.
**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - local applicants to Cleveland only are encouraged to apply!**
Apply if you have the following background/experience:
promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications, real estate, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental,office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic.