OUR COMPANY MISSION
Soaren Management merges time-tested business practices with bleeding-edge proprietary technologies to deliver reliable, efficient and secure financial products and services. Our greatest strengths, technology and customer care, flow from the ingenuity, curiosity and integrity of our partners and employees.
Soaren Management works toward a future where all consumers have broad and immediate access to a range of reliable, efficient and secure financial products and services, expedited by constantly evolving technologies.
COMMITMENT TO OUR TALENT
Soaren Management believes our success flows directly from our employees. Our employees are at the heart of our success. As such, it's in our best interest to provide all the support they need to succeed and thrive. For that reason, Soaren Management is expanding its search for fresh talent and developing our current talent. Our commitment to our team ensures value and service to our ever-growing customer base through hiring and growing our people-centric, diverse, and forward-thinking talent.
- Competitive annual salary
- Company sponsored medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401k with company matching
- Excellent work-life balance
- Flexible schedule available
- Paid Time Off
- A small executive team with promotion opportunities
- Start-up company atmosphere with an established corporate structure
- A fun, casual work environment that encourages innovative thinkers
We’re looking to hire a Vice President of Marketing. This role will work with our web designer, content specialist, and software engineering team to set up, monitor, and continually improve all marketing channels for Soaren Management. We focus primarily on digital marketing but do occasionally focus on non-digital forms of marketing as well. You will work closely executives and the operations team to design marketing programs and will need to be skilled in both implementation and analysis to succeed.
Skills should include:
- Web analytics
- Email marketing / Email automation / Email deliverability
- Display marketing
- A/B & multi-variate testing
- Tag Manager
- Management experience
- Oversee all marketing functions for several financial service-oriented clients.
- Website optimization
- Set up analytical tools for marketing programs to analyze and report on marketing performance
- Customer segmentation and targeting
- Oversee the creation of all creative and design for several related websites and advertisements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing