To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service with SAP
Johnson Service Group • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
As a Customer Service Representative, you will report to the Customer Service Manager and will serve as a key point of contact for both our internal and external customers. You will be responsible for managing customer orders and facilitating customer requests while proactively communicating changes. You will also be responsible for providing essential documentation to ensure receipt of goods and payment of invoices.
Main job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Initiate timely and accurate order process through the receipt and confirmation of customer orders.
· Verify product availability, lead time, payment and incoterms.
· Coordinate shipment type, condition, date and route to ensure on time delivery to the customer.
· Collaborate with multiple departments of the Supply Chain including, Production, Quality Control and Warehouse and Logistics to confirm product availability and present customer with options.
· Maintain customer transactions through electronic filing of customer purchase orders and correspondence.
· Promote customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer orders by consistently maintaining a professional relationship through the utilization of multiple order maintenance reports. Provide customers with information concerning the status of their orders including carrier tracking information and proof of delivery.
· Enter customer complaints in a prompt manner. Coordinate returns with warehouse personnel, logistics and the customer as needed.
· Financial responsibilities to include supporting Accounts Receivable in the resolution of invoice disputes.
· Delegation of Authority and conservation of proper documentation is required for monthly as well as annual audits to ensure SOX compliance before issuing credits, debits and returns.
· Monitor customer master data and notify customer master group of any revisions needed to ensure account data is accurate.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will perform duties in a normal office environment 100% of the time.
The following are required:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· A minimum of three years of customer service including order entry experience
· Typing skills at 65 words per minute or higher
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems
· Expertise in handling complex spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Statistical knowledge
The following are preferred:
· Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Administration or a closely related field of study
· Experience with SAP and Outlook
· Knowledge of freight and shipping terms and processes.