Position: Laboratory Technician
Duration: 12 Months
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Responsible for testing per released test methods. Inspects products, performs testing, collects data, and assists engineers, as necessary.
Looking for a laboratory technician to perform functional testing of medical devices. This person will be hands on, adept with hand tools and equipment, have strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work with moderate supervision. Medical device testing experience preferred.
- Must possess organizational skills
- Maintain accurate records of testing activities
- Maintain lab safety and cleanliness
- Familiarity with technical drawings
- Mechanical aptitude for machines and tools
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, specifications, correspondence and memos
- Computer skills (Windows and Microsoft Applications)
- Time management
- Growth and development opportunities
- High school or equivalent with minimum 5-7 years previous technician experience, or associate degree with 3-5 years previous technician experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years previous technical experience.
Attention To Detail
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.