Are you a Production Manager, Operations Manager, or a Plant Manager with a smaller manufacturing facility that is looks for a great next step in your career? Do you want to lead a 350 employee manufacturing facility as Plant Manager? Our client is a leader in their industry and produces products for commercial and residential building, automotive, and technical industries. This is a large company with great benefits. We are searching for a Manager to be groomed into a Plant Manager within their corporation. Grow your career with a company that has locations all over the US and Internationally and has great opportunity for career growth! We are looking for individuals that have experience in the following:
Job Description for the Plant Manager:
Management of a large manufacturing operation running 24/7
· Responsible for management systems, including employee performance and development.
· Managing manufacturing production in a consistent and reliable manner; meeting production goals, promoting safety, and environmental compliance.
· Promote and drive Lean and Continuous Improvement activities
· Create a positive work environment and promote teamwork
· Develop, Coach, and mentor future leaders within the company
Job Qualifications for the Plant Manager:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or similar degree
· 5+ years’ management experience in a manufacturing facility
· Experience as a culture change agent, a track record of creating teamwork, fostering relationships, coaching, and mentoring
· Experience in a union-free manufacturing environment
· Must have solid experience with lean and continuous improvement
· Must be a good communicator and able to freely communicate with all levels
Continuous Improvement Process