URGENT Req that I have for Westlake Texas – 2 openings.
- Prefer local candidates however open to Video interviews
- Will move quick on hiring decision
- PL / SQL is key – someone who is solid. NOT looking for a developer ! Someone that has the SA skills + PL / SQL
- They are currently working to modernize the wealth platform (external portal for clearing & custody web portal). NEED FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE
- Interview process: initial 1 hour video with manager; then video/onsite with panel team
Project information: Will be supporting the Digital Account Opening Experience Squad and Digital Transfer of Assets Squad. They are currently working to modernize the wealth platform (external portal for clearing & custody web portal).
Top 3 skills:
1. PL/SQL hands on experience required ; needs to have worked in an Agile environment
2. financial (broker/deal environment) knowledge. Financial services industry experience is a must;
3. Needs to have strong technical analysis experience (requirements gathering; data analysis and creation of flow diagrams)
Fidelity Personal Investing – Client Solutions Technology Chapter Area is looking for a passionate Sr. System Analyst to build and support world-class products for its highly business critical Planning and Advice Services Tribe. Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, passionate and self-driven. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.
• Understand the requirements and design solutions that maximize reuse and are flexible for future needs
• PL / SQL
• Financial Experience
• Align the work with the vision of the platform
• Help development teams see the big picture
The Value You Deliver
• Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision.
• Help strengthen further the culture of innovation by setting examples
• Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
• Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
• Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
• Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
• Take ownership and accountability for figuring out what needs to be done
• PL / SQL
financial exp is not a must