Job Title : CAD Procurement Analyst
Duration : 09 Month contract on W2
Work Location: Neenah WI 54956
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Customers and Customer Expectations :
- Utilizing this structured strategic sourcing process you will:
- Work with Kimtech Planners, Research & Engineering (R&E), Central Stores, Procurement Operations and Global Business Services (GBS) to develop ensure Built to Draw Part requisitions are sent to the applicable machine shop or part supplier.
- Read engineering drawings and decide best supply source option(s) for that family of parts based on previous machining or engineering experience.
- Ensure incoming parts are delivered at Kimtech West and/ or other assembly Plant on time.
- Track and remedy current supplier performance issues through active tracking of delivery scorecards and proactive supplier relationship management.
- Lead or co-lead initiatives to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain including planning, managing and implementing major projects in a repeatable process to realize results.
- Solicit, evaluate, negotiate and award contracts for specific purchases (technical and/or commercial aspects) as well as administer contracts as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering or commensurate work experience in fabrication of custom machine parts, purchasing or engineering
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings
- Solid understanding of machine shop operations
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile