To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Albany, IN 47150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Columbus North Call Center Sales Rep (Hourly + Unlimited Commission)
TruGreen • New Albany, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen, America’s #1 lawn care company, is hiring Call Center Representatives. Our Representatives receive inbound and places outbound calls to sell or upsell new and existing customers by assessing their needs and suggesting or offering alternative products or services.
What are the qualifications?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
- Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
- Data entry skills with computer
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- ·Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
What education/experience do I need?
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Sales, telemarketing, and/or call center experience is strongly preferred
As a Call Center Representative, you’ll enjoy a competitive hourly pay rate plus commission and company benefits including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Vision, Dental and more
- 401K options after 90 days of employment
There is also paid company training for these positions.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.