To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1120 Boyce Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- Page Whidden
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This Project Manager is going to be working the RPA Development lifecycle starting with the Six Sigma team and business working on the PDD requirements. The Project Manager will then work with the development/engineering side in an Agile methodology in developing the bots and testing with the business. Candidate needs to have experience working in a shared service customer facing role and good at staying on top of scope creep by keeping the business requirements within scope. The Project Manager must be good at being able to hold the hand of the business through the process. This is a mid-tenured Project Manager that needs to have great communication skills and understands the working relationship between the business and IT as RPA bots are developed.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 8+ years of project management experience running a mix of IT/Business projects
- Experience running projects that interact with business efficiency/automations tools such as VBA Macros
- Knowledge of how software code is built
- Understanding of Six Sigma life cycle and project management methodologies (Waterfall/Agile)
- Logical thinker, ability to grasp new concepts and ideas easily
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Able to manage scope and facilitate discussion with various groups
- Extremely organized and able to multi task on multiple projects at once
- Independent thinker, able to persuade and motivate team members towards goal
- Team player with experience managing projects groups and team with various personalities
- Client facing experience would be an asset as we continuously interact with internal “customers”
- Experience running projects with 3rd party consultants as part of project team
- Experience in working with Change Leadership teams
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint