To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
17 North State Street
Chicago, IL 60602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Tax, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Community Tax, LLC ('CTax"), one of the nation's largest, fastest growing and most successful tax services companies, is seeking an experienced, Tax Manager to play a critical role in growth, excellence in service delivery and continuous process improvement, as we aggressively expand our nationwide footprint. Our Tax Team prepares and reviews a high volume of individual, corporate and partnership tax returns from clients nationwide as part of our nationwide tax representation services. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organization allowing you to be a solid contributor to innovation and growth. If you're a tax professional seeking a team-oriented culture along with access to tools and resources necessary to succeed Community Tax is the opportunity you seek.
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Community Tax, LLC. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
● Lead, train and coach tax preparers and tax professionals.
● Manage and distribute work throughout the department, working closely with Senior Management to establish and maintain exceptional performance expectations
● Review, manage and continuously improve workflows, operating efficiencies and departmental KPIs
● Monitor and continuously improve detailed reporting techniques and scheduling, ensuring compliance and client satisfaction.
● Review U.S. corporate, partnership and individual tax returns and research any issues that may arise
● Guide and oversee the implementation, evaluation, and monitoring of standards and programs focused on improved client satisfaction
● Foster an environment which promotes Respect, Caring, Teamwork, Excellence and Commitment to Personal Best
As a leader in our organization, you will help drive growth by having the responsibility to:
● Review and continuously improve Standard Operating Procedures and processes
● Grow local Tax Preparation Business
● Build Corporate Tax Preparation Division
● Assist in development and management of related accounting and bookkeeping functions
Candidates for this opportunity should have the following:
● College degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
● Licensed CPA or EA preferred
● A minimum of 5 years in Public Accounting with strong focus on Tax and Tax preparation
● Experience managing a team in the preparation of Individual, corporate and partnership returns
● Extensive experience preparing and reviewing 1040, 1120s, 1065,940 and 941 return
● Strong experience with Tax software and technology
● Excellent human relations and Team building skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You should be a capable team leader, able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor while creating an environment where employees are engaged and motivated to perform at their highest level. An ability to interact with all levels of management and staff, delegate tasks effectively, recognizing inconsistencies, resolving issues and identifying & resolving bottlenecks in service delivery ensuring optimal client service and workflow is required.
Community Tax provides a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment in convenient location in the heart of Chicago’s Loop at State and Madison. You’ll be working with a great group of people.
Full time employees also enjoy a comprehensive suite of benefit offerings including:
● Major Medical Insurance
● Employer paid Life, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
● Commuter Benefits
● Paid Sick Time
● Paid Vacation Time
● Incentive and bonus opportunities
● Company Sponsored Activities