Inside Sales Consultant
Direct Report: Vice-President (VP)
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Consultant include the following:
1. Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with clients/patients.
2. Answer telephone calls politely and professionally and greet customers as they walk into the showroom.
3. Answer customer inquiries or pass them on to the appropriate department.
4. Communicate client information to drivers to deliver home medical equipment services.
5. Determine correct resolution to client complaints; take corrective action, and monitor results.
6. Selling products and taking incoming orders accurately, politely, and competently. Including taking
payments by cash, check or credit card.
7. Input client information into Brightree billing software program.
8. Communicate with billing department to ensure proper billing to insurance companies, contracts, other third
party payers and client/patients for all products and services delivered; maintain accurate billing records.
9. Providing information and product suggestions to the customer to help solve problems for them.
10. Assist in assembling inventory and setting up in the showroom.
11. Notify the Vice-President or Office Manager when inventory is low.
12. Assist in unloading semi truck shipments.
13. Operate pallet jack when needed.
14. Help to keep motivation high by being supportive of your colleagues.
15. Meet or exceed all expected attendance requirements.
16. Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
17. Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
18. Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies.
19. Participate in the Company's Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
20. Participate in Company committees when requested.
21. Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities.
22. Perform other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills to maintain accurate records
3. Strong communication skills in speaking and writing.
4. A compassionate attitude for the elderly, disabled, and their caregivers.
5. Computer skills that include word processing, and efficient use of the internet and e-mail.
6. One year of experience in Customer Service is preferred.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
1. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit, as well as talk and hear.
2. The employee is required to use hands to operate vehicles and office equipment.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
High School Diploma Or Equivalent
Ompassionate Attitude For The Elderly
Strong Communication Skills
Time Management And Organizational Skills