If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further. Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest home healthcare franchise company and has been providing quality care in the Madison, Wisconsin (WI) community for over 20+ years and nationally for over 50 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner.
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our Registered Nurses (RN) thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients in their homes throughout the Madison, Wisconsin (WI) area.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
Registered Nurse (RN) benefits include:
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
- Registered Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the State of Wisconsin.
- Current CPR Certification.
- 1 year of experience in the home care environment.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations