To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge, VA 22191
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PT Retail Sales Associate
Creative Channel Services • Woodbridge, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a motivated sales professional who likes to talk with people?
If you have a proven track record of driving results and providing excellent service, then Creative Channel Services Verizon team has a great opportunity for you as a Retail Sales Representative! As a Retail Sales Representative, you will play a key role in Verizon’s success by focusing on driving sales and providing excellent customer service at one of Verizon’s Retail Customer Service Centers.
Your Next Challenge:
• Greet consumers and demonstrate Verizon’s fiber optic services and products, ultimately closing sales
• Consistently provide an excellent customer service experience on behalf of Verizon
• Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by reporting on and achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
• Manage, track and reconcile merchandise, premiums and collateral
• Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology and the latest products and services available, including competitor developments
• Partner effectively in dynamic environments with Verizon Wireless and Creative Channel Services personnel to maximize every customer interaction
What You Will Need:
• High school diploma or GED; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum one year of experience in a retail sales environment
• Demonstrated experience in the customer service industry with a strong customer-centric approach
• Proven history of closing sales, exceeding quotas, and maximizing commission potential
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holiday
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
• Must be punctual and maintain a professional presence at all times, including dress and demeanor