Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) of New York is working with a large finance/insurance firm located seeking an Operational Risk Analyst to join their team! If you are looking to take the next step in your career, keep reading
Responsibilities of the Operational Risk Analyst include:
- Support the launch of operational risk management framework to support the risk management function
- Support the development and execution of the 2nd line risk control testing, risk-based operational review plan around key risk controls and risk self-assessment
- Support the risk-based reviews of key operational and enterprise risks
- Help track and monitor management action plans where necessary
- Accountable for delivering timely operational risk reviews
- Develops clear and concise written deliverables
- Participate in special projects as required
- Support coordination with the other 2nd and 3rd line functions (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley and audit) to maximize organizational resources and reliance, and minimize impact on the client
Requirements of the Operational Risk Analyst include:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related discipline
- Strong audit background preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years audit experience preferred
- Superior communication skills - written and oral
- Comfortable as part of a global management team with a focus on a high level of communication, coordination, and consistency
Operational Risk Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established 30+ offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
View the full profile
Understanding & delivering: With more than two decades of experience, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Locating and hiring accounting, finance & IT professionals is our specialty.
Highly qualified professionals at every level: We are committed to recruiting top talent for our clients, ranging from entry to senior level professionals. To develop a list of quality candidates, we conduct a rigorous screening process involving personal interviews, professional reference checks, and employment/degree verification.
Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we make is the absolute best.
We are growing! CFS is always looking for team-oriented, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and customer service driven professionals to join our team. If this sounds like you, come join our team and see what we're all about!
One International Place
Boston, MA 02110
Interested in learning more about our current opportunities? Join our talent network today!