Forklift Driver / Material Handler
Location: Denver, CO
Hours: First Shift, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Pay: $16-19/hr., DoE
Forklift Driver / Material Handler Job Summary:
Seeking skilled Forklift Operator who has the moves to take a warehouse from disorganized mess to stocked by the best! Job involves manual loading and unloading of freight with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck or forklift, general labor, and warehouse maintenance.
Forklift Driver / Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Load and unload trucks, wrap products, and label shipping and receiving.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklifts.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shipping/receiving areas and workstation neat
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Stag finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck.
Forklift Driver / Material Handler Requirements:
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to drive and/or operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms, and other related documents.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Benefits of Working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental & Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
Apply NOW! Don't have a resume? No problem, we'd still love to hear from you! Give us a call at
- Forklift Truck
- Heavy Equipment