Summary: In this role you will be responsible for providing Maintenance Leadership for the company by overseeing corporate maintenance expense, capital repairs, and maintenance technology; supervision of CSA Maintenance Basic; and manage relationships with 3rd party maintenance vendors.
· Effectively manage offsite Regional Maintenance team and corporate team (2-7 direct reports)
· Direct the efforts of team regarding CSA improvement initiatives, incident investigation, vendor audits and other various duties.
· Oversee the PO process on all corporate maintenance expense.
· Ensure corporate team is processing all maintenance records into TMT system.
· Develop and update Maintenance SOPs
· Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent related mechanical experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (fleet, tank, and mechanical)
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities (Competencies)
· Leadership experience within a large fleet and facility environment of 3,000 vehicles
· Computer proficiency in Excel, TMW Windows Based Systems
· Excellent personal leadership skills and proven ability to build, develop, and motivate teams
· Proactive, well-organized and results-oriented with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
Supervisory Responsibility: Manage offsite and corporate maintenance staff
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. However must available to work flexible hours as required
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. From time to time this position may require travel to our terminals and shops as such the work environment will change to an industrial environment. At locations the position will work in an office at the trucking/rail terminal and will be exposed to noises related to those environments. From time to time position may need to wear personal protective equipment provided by company as required. Exposure to hazardous chemicals, odors, dirt, and dust is possible.